Born on January 12, 1957, Dr. Vishwas Sangle has obtained his Ph. D. (Biochemistry) from University of Mumbai. With an experience of over 10 years working in a Pharmaceutical company Glenmark Pharmaceuticals’ Ltd – at Clinical Research Unit, Turbhe, Dr. Sangle has been conducting BA/BE studies.
He has an overall experience in conducting and monitoring more than 500 BA/BE studies. He has worked at Managerial positions starting from Manager till Deputy General Manager and has post that continued and worked as a full time consultant for Clinical Research in Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd – at Clinical Research Unit, Turbhe.
Dr. Sangle has been a visiting faculty at ICT (UDCT) since 1995 till present. He has lectured on B. Pharm topics like Experimental Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy, Patho-physiology and Practicals. For M. Pharm he has lectured on basics in Pharmacology, Experimental Pharmacology and Practicals, Clinical Research Management. He has also been a Thesis Evaluator and Examiner for M. Pharm (Tech), Ph.D. (Tech) in Pharmacology. He has also served as a Consultant to Clinical Research Organisations (CRO) for updating their Clinical facilities, SOPS and Clinical operations as per International Guidelines and ICH-GCP.Publications:
1) Biochemical changes in experimental acute renal failure: Indian Journal of Nephrology vol.3 Nov.1987
2) Toxicological study of BP022: The Indian Practitioner September 1997
3) Evaluation of Immunomodulatory activity of a herbomineral formulation-Suvarnamalinivasant: Ind. J. Exp.Biol.Jan. Jan 2004.
4) Effect of Ayurvedic Processing (shodhanvidhi) of Guggulu on Gastric Irritancy Index in Experimental Animals: Indian Drugs 41(5) May 2004.
5) Evaluation of Anti-inflammatory and Anti-arthritic activity of Suvarnamalinivasant-a generic Ayurvedic Herbomineral Formulation: Indian Drugs 42(6) June 2005.
6) Hepato-regenerative effect of C.majus and M.cerifera in Galactosamine induced hepatotoxicity: Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol. Vol. 7 (1) 2006, 37-40.
7) Sub-Chronic Toxicity Study of Trivanga Bhasma in rats: The Indian Practitioner 2006: Vol. 59(10): 645-649.